North Carolina Personal Injury Law Firm book and gavel
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
- Don’t Be a Victim of Insurance Adjuster Bullying Tactics!
- Heat-Related Work Injuries Increase During the Dog Days of Summer
- Summertime Fun: Premises Liability Concerns for Property Owners
- North Carolina Contributory Negligence
- Personal Injury Law – How a Contingency Fee Basis Benefits the Individual
About Mullen Law PA
A personal injury, medical malpractice and workers' compensation law practice committed to representing individuals who have been injured or lost a loved one as a result of negligence or who were injured or lost a loved one while working on the job. Mullen Law, P.A. takes a "holistic" approach to your case. We identify all of the your legal and individual or family needs, fight for your rights and ensure that you receive the highest quality legal and individualized attention in order to obtain the highest monetary outcome considering all aspects of your case.